African countries, mining projects, companies, products and services took the spotlight at the sold-out 24th Annual African Mining Breakfast & MineAfrica’s 21st Annual Investing in African Mining Seminar during PDAC 2023. Marna Cloete, President of Ivanhoe Mines, delivered the keynote address.
PDAC is a global conference with over 24 000 delegates from around the world participating, from over 135 countries.
“The challenge is to make sure that Africa stands out as an attractive mining investment destination amidst this global competition – and that is exactly what our programming does,” says Wayne Floreani, President of MineAfrica Inc.
“The largest African mining event in North America provides delegates with an unparalleled opportunity to promote their country, company, African project, product or services to a senior-level, African-focused audience,” says Garreth Bloor, President of The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business.
The week’s annual program included:
- African Country Spotlights at The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business Annual African Mining Breakfast & MineAfrica’s 21st Investing in African Mining Seminar
- 21 exhibitors at the MineAfrica pavilion at the PDAC Trade Show
- Extensive networking opportunities
MineAfrica was pleased to welcome several partners and sponsors, who participated in the 24th Annual African Mining Breakfast with the Canada-Africa Chamber:
- Anibesa Energy Metals
- Ivanhoe Mines
- Osino Resources
- Parallel Mining
- South African Department of Mineral Resources and Energy
- DRC Ministry of Mines
- Guinea Ministry of Mines and Geology
- Sudan Ministry of Minerals
- Sonamines, Cameroon’s State Mining Company
- ARSP – The Regulatory Authority for Subcontracting in the Private Sector (DRC)
- Tanzania Ministry of Minerals
- Elephant Trade
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Lambano Full Services DRC
- Canadian Government
- Namibia Critical Metals
For 24 years, MineAfrica Inc. has led this initiative as a major supporter of The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business. “To Wayne Floreani, co-founder of MineAfrica and the longest-serving board member, we provide our sincerest thanks and appreciation,’’ added Bloor, who says it is never too early to register interest for 2024. ‘’We are already planning for next year’’.
Interested parties may email firstname.lastname@example.org.