It has been a very big year for TDI that has seen the network grow and get stronger. As there is strength in numbers the growth of our network has proven how together we can build and develop the industry from all corners of the globe. We saw no better way to celebrate this prosperous year than by hosting our very first The Dewatering Institute Awards for 2021.
“The awards were the highlight of the year for TDI, it was very successful. The live virtual ceremony was joined by all the companies across the world that entered the awards.” – Riette, TDI Members Liaison
As a global network The Dewatering Institute has made a lot of progress this year and we look forward to 2022.
This inaugural ceremony saw members from our global network come together online as we hosted a very successful virtual event, the first of many to come. We at TDI would like to congratulate the winners who were honored in the following categories:
Congratulations to our deserving winners and well done to all the finalists. We would like to give a big thank you to all those who have entered, our sponsors and the judges who took time out of their busy schedules.
- Health & Safety Excellence of The Year – Hydroserv WLL
- Dewatering Consultant project of The Year – OGI Groundwater Specialists Ltd • Well/s Drilling Project of The Year – Umvoto Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Groundwater Treatment Project of The Year – Griffin Dewatering
- Equipment or Material innovation of The Year – iFLUX
- Young Professional of The Year – Henrik Koers Hölscher Wasserbau GmbH
- Sustainability Excellence of The Year – OGI Groundwater Specialists Ltd
- Dewatering contractor project of the year: hydroserve WLL